Reporting to the Branch Manager, your duties will include:
- Providing a high level of professional customer service, in alignment with the Sharpe’s core values
- Managing customer crop production requirements including field scouting, agronomic trouble shooting, crop planning, fertility and chemistry recommendations, managing field scale variety trials and soil sampling
- Maintaining and expanding the customer base within the location trading area
- Assisting with facility operational duties, shipping and receiving as required
- Working closely with the Sharpe’s location team
- Communicating regularly with suppliers, other departments / staff groups, and customers
- Continued learning of agronomic knowledge, business development, and industry changes
- You have sales and agronomy experience
- You possess strong organizational skills and are capable of multi-tasking
- You are individually motivated yet team oriented
- You demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You possess leadership and are open to learning opportunities
If you want to be part of a team that embraces opportunity and community, that strives to deliver customer service and value second to none while providing a challenging and positive work environment, we invite you to send in your application.
We thank all candidates for their interest in this position. Please note that only those selected for future consideration will be contacted.