Reporting to the Branch Manager, your duties will include:
- Providing a high level of professional customer service
- Facility operational and monitoring duties; shipping and receiving
- Equipment and yard maintenance
- Environmental safety monitoring and record keeping
- Maintenance of inventory and record keeping
- Working closely with the Sharpe’s location team and managing seasonal staff
- Experience with equipment, shipping/receiving and inventory management
- Mechanical repair experience
- Class 3A license
- You possess strong organizational skills and are capable of multi-tasking
- You possess leadership and are open to new learning opportunities
If you want to be part of a team that embraces opportunity and community, that strives to deliver customer service and value second to none while providing a challenging and positive work environment, we invite you to send in your application.
We thank all candidates for their interest in this position. Please note that only those selected for future consideration will be contacted.