About our Liquid Fertilizer Products
Sharpe’s is known for being a leader when it comes to liquid fertilizer. Logistics, delivery, and quality are second to none. Unparalleled hours of operation for on time, in field or to the yard delivery will ensure that you can focus on what’s important, getting your seed in the ground!
Liquid blending available in Moosomin, Langenburg, Rocanville, Stockholm, and Wapella.
- Liquid systems are low cost, safe, easy to use, and offer tremendous application flexibility
- Liquid can be applied in the fall and spring, before and during seeding, and also after emergence
- Easy to design nutrient programs for any crop or cropping system
- Application kits easy to install on most seeding and tillage equipment
- Easy to change application rates on the go or when changing fields
- Application options: seed placed, surface banded, deep banded, broadcasted, point injected, foliar applied, and through irrigation systems
- Accurate placement enhances nutrient uptake translating into improved yield